Master of Business Administration (MBA)
In this program, students will gain an understanding of organizational structure and managerial skills. This program addresses the importance of innovation, problem-solving techniques, change management and global business environment.
The MBA program will take your skills to the next level. By the end of this program, students will be ready to join the workforce in middle management level and embark on an excellent career.
The program duration is 1 year. Students will study selected modules specialized in business administration. They will finish each module within a period of 4 weeks.
Once they graduate, students will be awarded MBA in Business Administration and in addition a level 7 UK diploma issued by ATHE with an additional fee.
Why this program?
- Students are imparted with Swiss & British excellence in management.
- Students will get the best of British and Swiss business administration experience.
- Lecturers with excellent experience in the field of business administration.
- The program combines theoretical knowledge with practical experience. Students will earn Master Degree from Switzerland and a level 7 diploma from ATHE with an additional fee.
- Students will experience real life case study.
- Marketing Management
- Sales Management
- Purchasing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- And many more
Program Learning Outcomes
- Use self-assessment, reflection, evaluation, feedback, and developments in theory and evidence-based practice to improve their ethical business practice in a variety of contexts
- Apply a deep understanding of relevant theory and practices to predict outcomes and create business solutions in a complex environment
- Communicate key issues effectively and creatively using numerical, graphical, oral, and written skills
- Conduct ethical research on business topics, based on critical analysis of academic research and professional practice, and communicate findings
- Demonstrate proficiency in applying systematic, rigorous research methodologies, design, and process when undertaking original research via the thesis requirement as part of the fulfillment to gain the doctorate award
- 10/22 months (with internship option)
- Please request more details
- Online offered only
- Minimum of a recognised university degree in a relevant hospitality, tourism or management subject. OR
- Non-graduates and holders of non-relevant degrees – A minimum of 5 years of evidenced work experience at managerial level OR
- Successful completion of a Level 6 Professional Diploma.
- All students without English as a first language must hold at least IELTS 6.0 or other evidence of competence in English at this level. Letter from University confirming the course was delivered and assessed in English.
- Multiple languages available
- Assessment for each course has to be passed. Final project passed
- Eduqua, ISO, ATHE,
|Finance for Strategic Managers
|Research for Strategic Development
|Personal Development for Leadership and Strategic Management
|Corporate Communication Strategies