Master of Business Administration (MBA)
The Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) program is designed to equip you with essential modern management skills and knowledge and prepare you with an enterprising spirit grounded on solid business practices. The program also aims at providing you with analytical and decision-making capabilities in order to face different kinds of new challenges resulting from the rapid changes seen in today’s growing business environment. You will study tools and techniques that will help you develop and manage products and services that will be competitive internationally.
- To enable the advanced study of organizations, their management and the changing external context in which they operate.
- To equip individuals for and/or development of a career in business and management by developing skills at a professional or equivalent level to assume senior managerial and leadership positions in business.
- To develop the ability to apply knowledge and understanding of business and management to complex issues, both systematically and creatively, to improve business and management leadership and practice.
- To enhance a lifelong learning and personal development so as to be able to work with self-direction and originality and to contribute to business and society at large.
- Develop the fundamentals and requisite skills set of effective leadership in a global environment.
- Develop how to communicate and structure their ideas into logical steps that utilize their resources, respect social and cultural boundaries.
- Learn to recognize opportunity, how to establish what needs to be done, how to determine who needs to be involved, how to manage effectively, and how to honor cultural differences.
- Develop analytical thinking and reasoning skills.
- Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Know the importance of teamwork.
- Demonstrate the ability to self-evaluate, modify behavior and meet or exceed obligations.
- Demonstrate the ability to create and sustain a positive impression, confidence and advance in a career.
- Develop a fundamental understanding of the principles of business.
- Develop highly effective communication skills.
- Demonstrate critical understanding of management theories, current issues of management, the development of conceptual frameworks to guide their application within organizations.
- Acquire a strong foundation in key functional areas of business management to enable them to succeed as effective managers/leaders in an increasingly complex and dynamic environment.
- Acquire and use a range of concepts, tools and techniques for problem solving and decision-making for analyzing complex and inter-related business scenarios.
- Demonstrate and apply independent research and critical skills enabling the investigation and evaluation of valid and relevant management issues and practices.
- Demonstrate initiative, insight, attitudes of responsibility and ethical leadership in the development of the strategic management agenda in the organization the participant works in or expected to work in.
- Managerial Accounting
- Managing Business Strategy
- Human Capital Management
- Marketing Management
- Managing Operations
- Leading organization
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Action Research Paper
In order to obtain the M.B.A. degree (with specialization), students need to complete 8 core modules + Action Research Paper in his/her chosen specialization area.
The 8 core modules are assessed using Application-Oriented-Assignments (A.O.A.) of 3,500-4,000 words and minimum of 5,000 words for Action Research Paper.
* An average of 10-12 hours of study time per week is recommended for this program. 100% completion of courses and assessments therein is required to be able to get certified in the M.B.A. program.
- Recognized Bachelor Degree in any field.
- Sufficient English language proficiency (IELTS 6.0 or its equivalent).
- At least 3 years of working experience in the managerial position.
- Education Certificates
- Latest CV / Résumé
- Personal Statement (500 words)
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Photo (jpg. format)
- 2-3 Reference Letters (past or current employer(s) or professors)